Freecourseudemy - Freecoursesite - Udemy Courses Free download Torrent Online 2021. Udemy Download 11 Essential Coding Interview Questions + Coding Exercises! Free Download Learn 3 handy problem solving techniques. Get 11 hand-picked. Learning how to answer the SQL interview questions is a powerful skill which can make the difference between getting hired or not. I have used all my experience to put together this 200+ Real World SQL Questions and Practical Answers. I want to help each one of you to succeed in the SQL Job Interview. Oracle Apps R12 Technical Course +Interview Questions. Oracle Apps R12 Technical Course +Interview Questions Udemy Free download. Oracle Apps R12 Technical Online Training Course + Interview Questions and Answers with Live Meeting.
Basic algorithms and data structures: AVL tree, binary search tree, array, linked list, stack, queue and hashmaps
What you’ll learn
- grasp the fundamentals of algorithms and data structures
develop your own algorithms that best fit to the personal need
detect non-optimal code snippets
- get to know basic complexity related definitions
- get to know linked lists
- get to know arrays
- get to know balanced trees: AVL trees and red-black trees
- get to know hash tables
- Core java
- Eclipse or other IDE
This course is about data structures and algorithms. We are going to implement the problems in Java. The course takes approximately 14 hours to complete. It is highly recommended to type out these data structures several times on your own in order to get a good grasp of it.
- data structures and abstract data types
- what are arrays and linked lists
- arrays and linked list related interview questions
- what are stacks and queues
- heap memory and stack memory
- tree data structures
- binary search trees
- balanced search trees: AVL trees and red-black trees
- splay trees (cache)
- B-trees and their applications in memory
- what are hashing and hashtables (hashmaps)
- what are hash-functions
- how to achieve O(1) running time complexity
Section 5 (BONUS):
- what is LRU cache
- LRU cache implementation
Section 6 (BONUS):
- Fenwick trees (binary indexed trees)
- binary indexed tree implementation
In each chapter you will learn about the theoretical background of each algorithm or data structure, then we are going to write the code on a step by step basis in Eclipse, Java.
Most of the advanced algorithms relies heavily on these topics so it is definitely worth understanding the basics. These principles can be used in several fields: in investment banking, artificial intelligence or electronic trading algorithms on the stock market.
Thanks for joining the course, let’s get started!
- This course is meant for everyone from scientists to software developers who want to get closer to algorithmic thinking in the main
Created by Holczer Balazs
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 2.61 GB
Learn SQL with a “Professional Certification Course”, Hundreds of Examples including 300+ Real Exam Questions!
What you’ll learn
- Pass Oracle 1Z0-061 SQL Fundamentals Certification Exam easily on your first try!
Learn Oracle SQL by Professionally Organized Step by Step Approach!
Be Able to Answer any SQL Interview Questions Confidently!
- Write, Read and Analyze Any SQL Queries Easily!
- A Solid Understanding of what are the Data, Database and RDBMS concepts!
- Hundreds of Examples, Assessments, Materials
- Create solutions for ANY SQL problems
- Understand Database Terminology
- Over 100+ Lectures, 12,5+ Hours Qualified Content in a Professional Order
- Retrieve Data Using the SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Group, Filter and Restrict Data
- Managing Tables Using DML Statements (Insert, Update, Delete)
- Learn How to Use Joins, SET Operators, Subqueries
- Learn Oracle Data Types
- Learn How to Use Oracle SQL Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Learn Data Definition Language and How to Create, Modify and Drop Tables
- Retrieving Data By Using Subqueries
- Manipulating Data By Using Subqueries
- Lifetime Support from the Authors
- Weekly Assessments / Quizzes
- Oracle Database Software
- Oracle SQL Developer
★Last Updated: (July 2020)
- 3-Real SQL Certification Exam Samples are added! (Including 200+ High-Qualified Questions)
- New Lectures and Quizzes are added!
- This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assessments to enhance your knowledge on Oracle SQL.
Are you a student to learn SQL for your lessons?
Do you want to get a better job?
Are you bored in watching a lot of stuff but could not learn anything?
Do you think you know SQL, but can not write code?
Are you looking for a really professional course?
Then this is the course you are looking for.
In this course, all the subjects are explained with a professional order.
If you are new to SQL, no problem! You can easily learn with all the details of SQL. If you already know SQL and want to improve it, this course explains all the details of including subjects.
After completing this course, you will learn what you need to learn at all. If you don’t see anything in this course, that means you really don’t need to know it for now.
Sql Interview Questions For Testers
Coding can be learned with coding. A course that has no example is not a course at all. And there are hundreds and hundreds of codes in this course.
So come on, what are you waiting for?
Get this course, and go get a better job!
Topics covered in this course :
- Database Fundamentals (Relational Database Concepts + SQL Terminology)
- What is SQL?
- What is a Database?
- What is a Table?
- What is a Relational Database (RDBMS)?
- Entity-Relationship Logic in Databases
- What is the Pluggable Database?
- Introduction to Database Objects
- Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Oracle Data Types
- What is a NULL Value?
- DESCRIBE Command
- INFORMATION Command
- “ORA-” Error Messages
- SELECT Statements
- Oracle Aliases (AS Keyword)
- Quote (Q) Operator
- Oracle DISTINCT and UNIQUE Keywords
- Concatenation Operators
- Restricting and Filtering Data using the WHERE Clause
- WHERE Clause
- Comparison Operators (<, >, =, !=, <>, etc.)
- BETWEEN Operator
- IN Operator
- LIKE Operator
- IS NULL Operator
- Oracle Logical (AND, OR, NOT) Operators
- Rules of Precedence
- Sorting Data using the ORDER BY Clause
- ORDER BY Clause
- ASC and DESC Operators
- NULLS FIRST and NULLS LAST Operators
- ROWNUM & ROWID in SQL
- Row Limiting (Oracle FETCH + OFFSET) Clause in SQL
- Using Oracle Substitution Variables
- What is a Substitution Variable?
- Double Ampersand (&&) Operator
- DEFINE & UNDEFINE Commands
- ACCEPT & PROMPT Commands
- SET VERIFY ON & OFF Commands
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Introduction to Oracle Single-Row Functions
- Character Functions (Lower, Upper, Initcap)
- Character Manipulation Functions
- Numeric Functions
- Nested Functions
- Date Values & Date Formats in Oracle
- Date Functions & Arithmetic Operations on Dates
- Date Manipulation Functions in SQL
- Using Conversion Functions
- Introduction to Oracle Conversion Functions
- Conversion Function Types (Implicit and Explicit Conversions)
- Explicit Conversion (To_Char, To_Number, To_Date) Functions
- Null-Related (NVL, NVL2, NULLIF, Coalesce) Functions
- Oracle Conditional Expressions
- Oracle Case Expressions
- Oracle Decode Function
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using Group Functions
- Introduction to Oracle Group Functions
- AVG Function
- COUNT Function
- MAX Function
- MIN Function
- SUM Function
- LISTAGG Function
- Overview of Group Functions
- Grouping Data
- GROUP BY Clause
- HAVING Clause
- Combining & Displaying Data from Multiple Tables (Joins)
- Introduction to Joins
- Oracle Join Types
- Natural Joins
- Join with USING Clause
- Handling Ambiguous Column Names
- Join with ON Clause
- Multiple Join Operations
- Restricting Joins
- Joining Unequal Tables (Nonequi Joins)
- Outer Joins
- Left Outer Join
- Right Outer Join
- Full Outer Join
- Cross Join (Cartesian Product)
- Joins with Old Oracle Syntax
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Multiple Column Subqueries
- Using Subqueries as a Table
- Scalar Subqueries
- Correlated Subqueries
- EXISTS & NOT EXISTS Operators
- Using WITH Clause
- Using Oracle SET Operators
- Matching the SELECT Statements
- UNION Operator
- UNION ALL Operator
- INTERSECT Operator
- MINUS Operator
- Using the ORDER BY Clause with SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) Statements
- Introduction to Data Manipulation Language Statements
- INSERT Statement
- Multitable Insert Statement
- Unconditional Insert Statement
- Conditional Insert Statement
- Conditional Insert First Statement
- Pivoting Insert Statement
- UPDATE Statement
- DELETE Statement
- Using Transaction Control Language (TCL) Statements
- What is a Transaction?
- COMMIT and ROLLBACK Statements
- Row Lock
- SAVEPOINT Statement
- FOR UPDATE Statement
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data By Using Subqueries
- Correlated Update
- Correlated Delete
- Data Definition Language (DDL) Statements
- Introduction to Data Definition Language Statements
- Oracle Naming Rules
- Oracle CREATE TABLE Statement
- Oracle CTAS Statements
- Oracle ALTER TABLE Statement
- DROP TABLE Statement
- TRUNCATE TABLE Statement
- COMMENT Statement
- RENAME Statement
- FLASHBACK Operations
- PURGE Operations
- Tracking Changes Data in a Particular Time
- Oracle FLASHBACK Query
- Oracle FLASHBACK Versions Query
Benefits of Taking This SQL Course:
Knowing SQL can get you a better job or improve the one you have and it provides to earn you $80-100k+ in the IT Industry. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the biggest technology companies in the IT industry, and make your software life easier, that’s why it’s so popular and backed by Oracle.
This course will help you quickly get up to speed with Oracle SQL. I will demystify the query skill and help you understand the essential concepts of how to write SQL codes easily and thinking analytically against the problem in your company.
Student Reviews Prove This Course’s Worth:
Those who have reviewed the course have pointed out that the instruction is clear and easy to follow, as well as thorough and highly informative. Other students enjoy the use of relevant examples throughout the course, as these make the content even easier to comprehend.
Many students had also taken other SQL courses in the past, only to find that this SQL course was their favorite. They enjoyed the structure of the content and the high-quality audio/video.
Check out all of the great reviews in the review section … a lot of happy students
Knowing SQL is “mandatory” for any IT Professionals and having good SQL knowledge will be a “GREAT PLUS” for you!
If you want to Become a Job-Ready SQL Professional who can pass any Oracle SQL Exams confidently, this course will be the next step for you!
So let’s do this! I’ll see you in the first lecture! ?
- University or college students
- Graduates or workers
- Beginners on SQL
- Intermediates on SQL
- Anyone who wants to improve SQL
- Software developers (java/.net/python etc) interacting with the Oracle Database
Created by Oracle Master Training • 60,000+ Students Worldwide, Code Star Academy
Last updated 7/2020
Size: 9.03 GB