Universal Android Flasher Tool is a GUI (graphic user interface)
application which helps you to performs most of the command based tasks of ADB and Fastboot without typing the commands just in a single click . It is an alpha application and may be contains bugs That is why it won’t show errors, you have to determine or find them by looking at the shell output,
AIO Launcher AIO Launcher premium apk Mod for Android. AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information. AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen. 4uKey for Android is a windows programs that can unlock a locked Android device in seconds, perfect for when you forget your device's passcode or pattern, or simply need to get past the lock screen and access your device. One of the best features of 4uKey for Android is how easy it is to use.
but if you have connected your Android device properly and already installed working USB Drivers so you will not face any problem .
Universal Android Flasher is a “all-in-one” tool that lallows you to do many functions like, Fastboot functions, root and unroot Android devices, install APK files and create a splash screen or just change the boot animation.
Important Note for Windows XP users – For using Universal Android Flasher software in window xp you may need to install “.NET Framework 4.0 or higher” first .
Warning – Universal Android Flasheris a special tool for advanced and experienced users only, and it is having freeware licence. If there will be any problem comes in front of you so we will not responsible for that . we are trying to give
Some Feature of Universal Android Flasher :-
1.Fully Fastboot Flasher: It can Flash Boot,Recovery,System,Userdata,Radio Images and even Splash Images.
It can also Help in Restoring Nandroid backups(not tested)
2.ADB Flasher: For Cyanogenmod only. It can Flash Boot images,Recovery Image and Splash Image on a Live Running Android Device without rebooting phone
Aio App Download For Android
3.Boot Animation Changer: yes it can also change boot animation of Android,
Just choose any zip file of any name and it will flash it.
If it throws an error try “remount System” button
Aio App Download For Android Windows 10
4.Integrated ADB shell: Just with a single click of a button,the Output console becomes ADB shell.
5.Reboot menu: Reboot straight to recovery mode or Fastboot (bootloader mode) or reboot normally with a single click.
6.APK Installer. (testing phase).
7.Universal Device Unrooter: removes superuser and SU binary.
8.Splash Screen Image Maker (Converter):Now you can make your own custom Splash Images and flash them straight away in a few clicks.
So many resolutions available.It automatically resizes and coverts the image files.
9.Build.prop editor: Now you can easily import build.prop file from your device or harddrive and edit it in inbuilt richtext editor and save it right on the device or your harddisk.
10.ROM Dump:Now you can dump ROM images easily with included 3 different methods (2 of them not tested)
11.Full Backup/Restore: now possible for ICS 4.0+ devices-easy backup and restore.
12.Online NANDroid Backup: Clockworkmod compatible Online Nandroid Backup-Works on all devices-No need to switch off the device.
13.Screenshot: now possible to take screenshots from PC (testing)-only for WVGA devices
|Universal Android flasher version||Downloading link|
How To Use Universal Android Flasher
- Fastboot and ADB properly working drivers should be installed before using this program.
- Connect your device in Fastboot mode (for fastboot flasher) or in Debugging mode (for ADB flasher and Boot animation changer) .
- Now Download and open Universal android flasher tool .
- All the features in Universal android flasher are not so much complicated they are very understandable like, in fastboot mode (flash boot image file, recovery file, system file, user data file, splash image for boot animation etc .) and in ADB mode (Boot image file, splash file, Recovery image file )
- Splash image maker tab is for making boot animation image file .
- Now select the tab and option in which you want to process the function .
- Select the path of the file which you want to flash into your android phone .
- Wait for some time until and unless it show a successful dialog box .
Latest AA Release
Latest AA W/ Beta Features (if there is one)
Beta releases will have 1 or more features from the next version but official releases will have more stable code.
v1.06b(Car GPS disabled)
Mirror for v1.05b, v1.06 & v1.06b
Another Mirror for v1.06
Mirror for v1.07
v1.10+ (Without HUD because feature was unstable)
v1.14b by Radarwild
For more information visit the Headunit Repositoryor visit this mazda3revolution thread.
Instructions for Android Auto Wireless Support (v1.09+):
Initial wireless connection
- PHONE: Enable Developer Settings on Android Auto
- CAR : Start car
- PHONE: Create a personal hotspot
- CAR : Connect Wifi to personal hotspot
- PHONE: Open Android Auto app and go to “about”. Open the menu and tap “Start Head unit Server”
- CAR: Android Auto Headunit will start automatically
- CAR: Exit Headunit
- PHONE: Stop Head unit Server. Disable developer mode (options).
- CAR: Disconnect personal hotspot
- PHONE: disable personal hotspot
Changelog since v1.0:
- Bluetooth calling issue resolved with patch to sound config files
- Audio streams adjusted
- Video focus is lost at beginning and end of a Bluetooth call
- Bluetooth calling issue completely resolved (no patch needed)
- MZD multicontroller buttons mapped:
- Nav - AA home
- FAV () - Regain video focus
- Call - AA Phone context or Answer calls
- Call End - End Call
- Tap textarea on credits screen to view headunit.log
- Video Focus on Bluetooth calls issue resolved
- AA Log scrollable (credits screen)
- Some Audio volume/quality issues resolved
- GPS code rewritten to be more stable and work in parallel with MZD Navigation
- AA Media registered on its own separate stream (resolves multiple audio focus issues)
- Remapped FAV () Button - Switch audio focus to MZD Entertainment
Control USB audio with prev/next buttons (when it has audio focus)
Windows 10, VirtualBox VM Manager, Ubuntu v16.04 64-bit
OR just Ubuntu Ubuntu v16.04 64-bit as the main OS.
To Run: Ability to follow these instructions, create a Virtual Machine, use a command line interface, and basic understanding of git and bash shell scripting.
Android Phone: v5+ with Android Auto App installed and USB Debugging Enabled.
USB Bluetooth Receiver: or built in Bluetooth receiver.
Part 1: Virtual Machine
If you already know how to do this or are already on Ubuntu/Linux skip to part 2 These are instructions for Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04(64-bit) but any recent Mac OS and Linux distro should work just as well.
|- Create an Ubuntu (Linux) Virtual Machine and boot up Linux with a disk image from the link above|
|- Give plenty of allowed RAM and Disk Space (you can use VDI Virtual Disk Image) and complete the installation|
|- While the installation is running, you can set up your USB devices (phone and Bluetooth) to connect automatically in settings>USB. When adding a device erase all entries except for name, Vendor ID, and Product ID (you can delete Product ID field too if your phone is having issues reconnecting). Then after they are set up disconnect them until the installation is finished and the system reboots.|
|- When Ubuntu is finished installing, try connecting your USB devices. In the menu under devices>USB there should be a check mark next to your Bluetooth receiver and phone. If there isn’t try to connect them, if you are getting an error you might need to fix your drivers like I did. I had to do this to get my USB devices to work Method No. 2|
|- By now you should have a fully functional Ubuntu Virtual Machine running with working USB drivers to use your devices.|
Part 2: From 0 to AA
Once Ubuntu is all set up this is the complete set of commands to take you from 0 to Android Auto in about 30-60 minutes:
Now you have the Android Auto Ubuntu Emulator Installed, every time you want to open the emulator back up you just enter the command:
To compile a headunit binary for use in the car run:
I hope this will lead to more programmers who did not want to bother installing a new operating system or spend a lot of time figuring out how to set up the development environment and whatnot to contribute to the Android Auto project. I tried to make these instructions as simple, clear, and straightforward as possible but if there are any ambiguities or you have an improvement or suggestion for this tutorial shoot me an email. To all my fellow HaXors out there Happy Hacking!
NOTES: You may need to manually reconnect your phone if it is disconnected by AA. You need to have your phone in MTP mode (you can try PTP as well) to make the adb connection properly. if you are having trouble connecting you may be using an incompatible Bluetooth receiver.
AA Headunit app repository:<//github.com/gartnera/headunit.git>
These are the dependencies:<//github.com/gartnera/headunit/tree/master/ubuntu>
Now that you have Ubuntu set up and the Mazda arm toolchain installed you can also compile and run the CastScreen-Receiver:
To start again: