- Latest Gta V Patch Download
- Download Gta 5 Latest Patch
- Gta 5 Latest Patch Download Pc
- Gta 5 Patch Download 2020
- Latest Gta 5 Patch Download Upgrade
Latest Gta V Patch Download
Feb 10, 2021 UPDATE - Official Rockstar Patch Notes have been released and can be found at the bottom of the page. A brand new GTA 5 Update has dropped this morning on PS4, PS5, Xbox, and PC. Rockstar has released 2 new patch for the PC version of GTA 5, one after the other, which acknowledges some crash causes and bugs out of the way. After some reports from some players, the most currently available mods are useless with the latest patch. Rockstar Games has recently released 2 new patch for the. This Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Patch is an official release from Rockstar Games that disables the controversial Hot Coffee mod on PC. The patch is included in new downloads of the game, It is a recommended installation if you’re playing the game from the disc, as it entirely disables any content that Hot Coffee used.
Rockstar has released a brand new update for Grand Theft Auto 5 and GTA Online. According to the release notes, Update 1.52 brings The Cayo Perico Heist and some new free content to Grand Theft Auto Online.
- The official home of Rockstar Games.
- GTA V v1.0.944.2 steam not supported Rage plugin hook v0.36.877.6833 public alpha 1) your game is not up to date (remove all the mods from the game including RPH and lspdfr, then start the game with an internet connection the game should download and install the latest game patch ).
Moreover, this patch brings some stability and performance improvements. For instance, it fixes several issues that caused game crashes, freezes and other stability problems. It also fixes a stability issue that caused high memory usage for PC players, which could have led to pausing/stuttering on low specification hardware.
Download Gta 5 Latest Patch
Additionally, this latest update features some matchmaking and network improvements. For instance, it fixes some position sync issues with the Rune Zhaba vehicle. It also fixes an issue that could cause network errors during the race portion of the GTA Online Tutorial.
As always, Steam, Epic Games Store and Rockstar’s Launcher will download Update 1.52 the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Grand Theft Auto 5 Patch 1.52 Release Notes
Gta 5 Latest Patch Download Pc
New Content in Grand Theft Auto Online #1
- The Cayo Perico Heist added to GTA Online. In this update, Miguel Madrazo will contact players and task them with infiltrating one of the most secure private islands in the entire world. Players will have to evade or neutralize the heavily armed security forces stationed there, and escape with valuable evidence along with as much art, gold and drug money as they can carry. Players must scope, prep, and execute the Heist either solo or with up to three other players and will have the opportunity to access several new weapons and vehicles along the way.
- The Cayo Perico Island added to GTA Online. The Island consists of several different key locations that players can explore while scoping for the Heist, including a beach party where new DJ collective Keinemusik performs an exclusive set. Upon completing the Heist as leader, players can return to the Cayo Perico beach party at their convenience and invite others along for the journey.
- The Kosatka added to GTA Online. The Kosatka is a new driveable Submarine property that acts as a base of operations for planning The Cayo Perico Heist. Moreover, you can customize The Kosatka with Guided Missiles, a Sonar Station, and a Weapon Workshop. The Kosatka also comes with a Moon Pool where players can store the new Sparrow, Kraken Avisa and Pegassi Toreador vehicles.
- The Music Locker added to GTA Online. This is a new Nightclub located underground below The Diamond Casino & Resort, which acts as a social hub and is where players can first meet Miguel Madrazo to learn about The Cayo Perico Heist. The Music Locker is also the venue that showcases new DJs added with this update.
Game Stability and Performance
- Fixed several issues that caused game crashes, freezes and other stability problems
- Fixed a stability issue that caused high memory usage for PC players, which could have led to pausing/stuttering on low specification hardware
- Also fixed an issue that may have caused players to get stuck on a black screen during transitions between GTA Online content
Matchmaking & Networking
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on the sky camera after attempting to use the ‘Quick Job’ option to enter a Casino Heist lobby
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players remaining in the same session after using the ‘Find New Session’ option
- Also fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on a loading screen when accepting a Job invite while inside the Arcade
- Fixed an issue that could cause network errors during the race portion of the GTA Online Tutorial
- Fixed position sync issues with the Rune Zhaba vehicle when some players in a GTA Online session are running at a high framerate
Gta 5 Patch Download 2020
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the news van getting stuck on a sign stopping Mission progression during the Casino Work Mission – Fake News
- Fixed an issue that caused the Casino Heist Prep Mission – Duggan Shipments to end unexpectedly after launching
- Also fixed an issue that caused the Police Van from the Casino Heist Random Encounter – Patrick McReary to appear during an Open Wheel Race
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Mission starting with 3 seconds on the timer in the Casino Heist Random Encounter – Patrick McReary
- Fixed multiple instances of incorrect button prompts that were present in several Arcade Games on the Japanese version of the game
- Also fixed overlapping text that was present in the Arcade Game – QUB3D
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players with restricted accounts being able to see the custom initials of players on the high score screen of Arcade Games
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Movie Props Hidden Collectibles to be missing from their intended location
- Also fixed an issue that caused Lester’s car to not be drivable in the Heist Mission: Fleeca Job – Scope Out
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be stuck with no functionality in the Heist Mission: Fleeca Job – Scope Out
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck after trying to launch the Heist Mission: Fleeca Job – Scope Out
- Also fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to use the skip trip functionality in the in the Heist Mission: Prison Break – Plane
- Fixed incorrect objective text that was present in the Heist Mission: Prison Break – Station
- Fixed an issue that caused players to fall through the map during the Casino Heist – Finale
- Also fixed an issue that caused players to be taken into a Casino Heist Mission after not choosing an option on the Next Job Voting Screen, despite having made no Casino Heist progress
- Fixed visual issues that were present after quitting spectator mode during the Adversary Mode – Every Bullet Counts
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to re-equip rebreathers during the A Superyacht Life Mission – Salvage
- Also fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to use their weapon wheel during the A Superyacht Life Mission – Salvage
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players losing camera functionality in the Gerald’s Last Play Mission – Make Ends Meat
- Fixed a button conflict that was present in the Arena War – Game Masters
- Also fixed an issue that resulted in players falling under the map after modding a vehicle in the Arena Workshop Property
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to deliver Cargo during the Business Battle – Assassination
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on the objective ‘Hack the Security Panel’ in the Business Battle – Factory Raid
- Also fixed an issue that caused the Mission to instantly fail after launching a Sell Mission
Awards and Daily Objectives
- Fixed an issue that caused the Daily Challenge – ‘Participate in the Featured Series’ to not register correctly
- Fixed issues that could reset players’ Arcade set up progress
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck after drinking at the Arcade bar
- Also fixed camera issues that were present when entering the Arcade
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players losing movement functionality after storing the Enus Paragon R (Armored) in their Office Garage
- Fixed helicopter spawning issues on the Yacht
- Also fixed visual issues that were present with the Office Garage cutscene
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to exit their Arcade after accepting an invite
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on a loading screen after driving into the Arena Garage
- Fixed an issue that prevented several variations of vehicle cinematic cameras from appearing for all vehicles
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Bravado Gauntlet Classic’s trade price to be displayed incorrectly on the Benny’s Original Motorworks site
- Also fixed an issue that prevented Cargobob helicopters from being able to pick up the Vapid Peyote Custom using the hook
- Fixed several miscellaneous model and texture issues for the following vehicles:
- Invetero Coquette D10
- Bravado Gauntlet Classic Custom
- Albany Manana Custom
- Vapid Peyote Custom
- Bravado Youga Classic 4×4
- Fixed clipping issues that were present with several of the ‘Open Shirts’ and ‘Open Party Shirts’
- Fixed several miscellaneous clipping and texture issues for the following clothing items:
- Animal masks (and other larger mask options)
- Tucked Short Shirt variants
- Untucked Short Shirt variants
- Sport Shorts
- Yacht Captain outfit
- Reduced the frequency that the player will receive call, text and email notifications regarding content from previous GTA Online content updates
- Fixed an issue that resulted in vehicles not arriving after being requested from Ms. Baker
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to interact with certain activities in the Casino
- Also fixed an issue that caused the Avenger’s entrance trigger to not be visible to players
- Fixed an issue that resulted in spectators being unable to swap filters
- Fixed an issue that caused some weapon magazines and attachments to be missing during cutscenes
Latest Gta 5 Patch Download Upgrade
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the 'The Evolution of PC graphics cards.' Contact: Email