Lorex ECO Stratus Client software for PC / Mac allows remote access to ECO Series DVR systems.
Download apps by LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC., including Lorex Home, LorexMobileViewLite., LorexmobileECO, and many more. Download and install the Lorex Client 11 software. Click here for more information on locating software downloads. To install and log in to your Lorex Client 11 software, you must have a Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS) address or local IP address to configure your system. For example, if the URL created is tomsmith, then the DDNS address is. The latest version of LorexStratusClient1 is 1.2 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for the General category. The app is developed by raysharp. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Lorex Home. Download Lorex Home and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Monitor your home from anywhere in the world with the Lorex Home app. Watch live HD videos and get easy access to recordings on your compatible security camera.
- Download and install the Lorex ECO Stratus Client software for PC / Mac. Click here for more information on locating software downloads.
- Ensure you have the device ID / IP address and the Client Port value of the DVR. Click here for details on how to access system information on the ECO Series DVR system.
- The following instructions require you to access your system using the Lorex ECO Stratus Client software and a PC / Mac. The following procedures are based on the Windows 10 operating systemTo set up Lorex ECO Stratus Client:
Lorex Stratus Client For Mac
Launch the Lorex ECO Stratus Client software on your computer to open the User login window.
In the Login Type drop-down menu, select the Device ID or IP / Domain, and then enter your device ID or IP address.
REMINDER: If you are not able to connect to your DVR using the device ID on the same network, you may be experiencing a NAT Loopback issue. Routers recognize and connect to devices via IP address. To connect your system from the same network, use the IP address of the DVR.
Enter the User Name. Refer to your user manual for your default username if necessary.
Enter the Password. Refer to your user manual for your default password if necessary.
Enter the Client Port value (default: 9000).
In the Bitrate drop-down menu, select Substream or Mainstream.
REMINDER: Substream displays camera feeds using a lower resolution than mainstream.
Click Login to open the Live View window.
Lorex Stratus Client For Mac
Lorex ECO Stratus Client Software Window Options:
Lorex Eco Stratus Client Software For Mac
- Live View: View your live camera feeds.
- Playback: View recorded video on your DVR.
- Remote Setting: Access your system settings and configurations, recording schedules, passwords, date, and time.
- Local Setting: Set your record path, download path, and snapshot path.
- Logout: Click to log out of your software.