- Get help for the account you use with Microsoft, including info for setting it up and protecting it and using it to manage your services and subscriptions. Manage appointments, plans, budgets — it’s easy with Microsoft 365.
- . Microsoft Photos is a simple way to organize, search, edit, and share your photos and videos. Instantly stream live gameplay, take screen recordings, and control individual audio settings with Game bar.
- Local or International? We leverage cloud and hybrid datacenters, giving you the speed and security of nearby VPN services, and the ability to leverage services provided in a remote location.
Microsoft Office is by far the package that most people and companies use, due to its easiness and user-friendly interface. Office 2007 has reshaped the menu bars and now they are 'Tab Bars' where the tools and features of each program are presented as icons instead as texts making them easier to look at a glance. Microsoft Office 2013 VL ProPlus Visio Project SPD (x86-x64) Jan 10, 2017 Microsoft Office 2013 VL ProPlus English (x86-x64) September 13, 2016 Microsoft Office 2016 VL ProPlus English (x86-x64) September 13, 2016.
Microsoft Office 2013 VL ProPlus English (x86-x64) Apr 4, 2017
– Language: English (en-US)
– Channel: Volume License
– Version: MSO 15.0.4911.1000 (SP1)
– Architectures: x86/x64
– Proofing Tools: English, French, Spanish
– Updated: April 4, 2017
– 64-bit version runs on 64-bit systems only
– OS: Windows 10/8.1/8,7 SP1 + Server/Server 2012 R2/2012/Server 2008 R2
Customized default setup (slightly modified using OCT – Office Customization Tool)
– Skip EULA
– Default setup options- all programs and features will be installed by default, except for Skype for Business * and Office Telemetry ** – you can obviously modify all setup options as you wish
* Lync (Skype for Business) (why you should not install it, nor accept to install it as an ‘optional update’ from Microsoft Update)
The thing is, default setup will install Lync (Skype for Business), whether the computer has the Skype client already installed or not.
If you choose to install Skype for Business from Office setup, it will run through a Skype setup wizard, which prompts you to start Skype when Windows starts, install Skype Click to Call, set Bing as your search engine and MSN as your homepage, and then asks you to sign in.
Here’s where the confusion starts. What account do I use? If you select Skype Name and use your existing (personal/home) account it will configure the computer to use two identities – Skype for your personal account and Skype for Business for your work account. If you select Microsoft Account, it will create a new Live ID with your work email address – something you probably don’t want to do.
** Office Telemetry (why you might not want to share your data)
Telemetry Dashboard displays the file names and titles of documents in each userâ™s Most Recently Used list, which might reveal personal or confidential information about the user or organization. The names of add-ins and other solutions that are used by Office are also displayed.
The telemetry agent collects inventory, usage, and other application data and uploads it to a shared folder, where it is processed by a service known as the telemetry processor and inserted into an SQL database. The Telemetry Dashboard connects to this database so that it can show the usage of Office files, add-ins, and solutions.
– Official MS Office uninstallers (all versions and platforms)
– KMSpico 10.2.0 + Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.1 Final
– Classic Menu for Office 9.25 (adds Office 2003 type toolbars and menus to Office 2013)
– Office Tab Enterprise 126.96.36.199 (adds tabs to Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents)
– Disable/Restore ‘Sign In’ option in Office applications (reg file)
– Disable/Restore Office Telemetry (reg file)
– ShellNewHandler (easily remove New Microsoftxxxx document from Windows Explorer context menu)
– Visual Studio for Office Runtime (required update)
– Delete any previously installed version (recommended) using the provided uninstallers and reboot if required
– Mount / burn / extract ISO file
– Install Office components
– Activate using KMSpico (recommended) / Microsoft Toolkit
– Install Visual Studio for Office Runtime
– Merge reg file Disable / Restore Office Telemetry (takes effect after rebooting your machine)
– Merge reg file Disable / Restore ‘Sign In’ option in Office applications (takes effect after rebooting your machine)
– Install Classic Menu for Office / Office Tab
– Run ShellNewHandler