Download and installation. With your confirmation email you will get a download link to the Kilohearts Installer (1.69 MB download, EXE/DMG installer). It will quickly help you with the setup and installation of the plugins you purchased, and any others you might like (like the other free ones). This plugin is a 'snapin'. That means you can use it as a regular VST/AU plugin, or you can use it with our snapin hosts Multipass and Snap Heap where you can combine effects in amazing ways. 'Really easy to use. Loved the 'fuzz' as you can get exact with the tone of distortion. Sounds great on both synths and vocals!'
Are you out of tune? Do you want to be? Either way, Pitch Shifter uses grain delay to bring the pitch where you want it to be. Or at least somewhere else from where it already is.
The Pitch Shifter will adjust the pitch of the input signal up or down.
- Pitch display
- How much to adjust the pitch, in semitones.
- Jitter knob
- How much randomness to add to the pitch. A high jitter setting can give a unison-like effect. This is only available when Correlate is off.
- Grain Size knob
- During processing the pitch shifter chops up the audio into small snippets called grains. This setting adjusts the length of the grains, which can influence the sound.
- Mix knob
- The dry/wet mix of this effect. A lower value will let some of the unmodified signal through.
- Enables a more advanced algorithm resulting in a more clear effect for many inputs. Be careful though as it might have problems with complex pads and textures.
- Settings panel
- Whenever you have your mouse cursor over a snapin there is a small arrow at the top right corner (not visible in screenshot). It opens a settings panel where you handle presets.
It also has a 'randomize' button that can be useful. I guess...
- Enabled checkbox
- The small checkbox to the left of the plugin name is a checkbox that bypasses the effect when disabled.
- Resize handle
- The bottom right corner of all Kilohearts plugins is a resize handle for scaling the UI to any size. This allows you to get a good view of the controls whatever the screen resolution, and also comes in handy if you need big controls, e.g. when using Pitch Shifter as a real-time effect on a touchscreen monitor during a live set. (This is not available when the snapin is used inside a snapin host.)
Reverser Vst Plugin Download
Pitch Shifter is a snapin
Kilohearts plugins work great together, and all the snapins can work double duty as modular components inside our snapin hosts. There are several different hosts that allow you to apply any number of snapins in various contexts, like to each individual band in the band-splitter Multipass, or add your full effects chain right inside the preset of the synth Phase Plant.
Download and installation
With your confirmation email you will get a download link to the Kilohearts Installer (1.69 MB download, EXE/DMG installer). It will quickly help you with the setup and installation of the plugins you purchased, and any others you might like (like the other free ones). It is personalized for you, so no need to copy-paste any licenses.
Payments are securely handled by 2Checkout.
All Kilohearts plugins are available through the installer as 64-bit VST, AU and AAX plugins for Windows and Mac. Most of them are also available for Reason Studios Reason, but if you are a Reason user you have to get your plugin through the Reason Studios Shop.
The Kilohearts Toolbox
The snapins work best together and the Kilohearts Toolbox offers heavy bundle discounts. It is divided into tiers so you can start out with what suits you the best!
- Sound comparison
RE version for Reason
- Snapins - PDF manual
Snapins - Online manual
'Faturator is an amazingly simple way to add grit and width and I use it in almost every track.'KSHMR
'I'm not normally a fan of distortion units... But kiloHearts 'Faturator' is AMAZING! It turns a simple saw wave into an uncontrollable dubstep eating monster!'Dom Kane
Grit, oomph, fatness, raw, color, or just that certain something. Sometimes your sounds need a shovel of dirt. Faturator is standing ready to tear whatever you throw at it apart violently, and then gently (but firmly) put it back together fatter and rawer than ever.
Faturator can do everything from adding subtle and warm gritty character to your sounds to slam them into a wall of heavy saturation and digital fuzz. Unlike many distortion effects, Faturator can preserve the dynamics of your sound and work its wonders on it regardless of input gain.
For the heck of it, it can also color the input to emphasize a specific tone of the sound, or throw some stereo width into the mix. Everything to give you a fast and easy way of making any input come alive.
What's a ?
Reverser Vst Plugin Download Windows 7
This plugin is a 'snapin'. That means you can use it as a regular VST/AU plugin, or you can use it with our snapin hosts Multipass and Snap Heap where you can combine effects in amazing ways.
'Really easy to use. Loved the 'fuzz' as you can get exact with the tone of distortion. Sounds great on both synths and vocals!'David Cox - autoKratz
'Very user friendly and almost no drain on your CPU. It can add a nice grit to vocals, synths and even drums. Even the stereo widening is so useful and well executed, it could've been its own plug-in.'Ajay Bhattacharyya - Data Romance
'We're always looking for new ways to colour and add texture to our sounds and I think Faturator just became one of our favourites. There's something a little bit Commodore 64 about the fuzz which love and the overdrive has a certain soul to it, setting the drive / fuzz to zero & adjusting the colour sounds great too.'Pat Pardy - Evil Nine
- Faturator screenshot
- Snapin mode screenshot
- Dom Kane feature overview
- SpeoTV Rack extension review